Globalisation has made the change of place of residence, for work, social or family reasons, more and more habitual. In order to manage this type of procedures, specialised professionals are needed to help and advise them. Depending on the features of each case, Tramiuris carries out a detailed study based on what is established in Organic Law 4/2011, January 11th, on the Law and Freedoms of Foreigners in Spain and its integration, always choosing the procedure that is more convenient for the client.

Among the services offered are:

  • Obtaining the NIE (Foreigner Identification Number). The NIE is necessary for a large number of operations such as buying a home, obtaining a business permit, opening a bank account, etc.
  • Residence permits. Among them:
    • Non-Profit Residence, indicated for the non-EU citizen who wishes to stay in Spain legally without any work activity.
    • Residence and work permit, indicated for foreigners who are going to work in a company included in the shortage occupation list.
    • Residence and self-employment permit, indicated for non-EU citizens who want to stay in Spain legally carrying out a lucrative line of work.
    • Student visa, indicated for students who want to stay in Spain for more than 90 days for the completion or extension of their studies.
    • Residence by Investment (Golden Visa) indicated for those investors who make a significant investment in Spain. In this way, the international mobility of professionals and managers is favoured and it attracts investment.
    • Social rooting residence, indicated for foreign citizens who have resided in Spain for 3 years before applying for residence.
    • Family reunification residence, indicated for the relatives of a foreigner already resident.
    • Procedures for renovation and modification of residences.
  • Residence Certificates for citizens of the European Union.
  • Processing of Spanish nationality, by residence, choice, for minors, Sephardim, marriage, etc.
  • Appeals against expulsion orders.
  • Spanish fiscal residence certificates.